Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Art Entry 4: Nature Journaling 3

Wow since the last time I blogged so much has changed! I finished my AmeriCorps service year in WA, moved back in with my mother while working a remote Communications part-time job for a land trust in Wisconsin, then got hired to be a full time Program Coordinator in Illinois! (which I will be moving to in about 4 weeks). 

Why am I talking about my life on a Nature Journaling post? Well this nature journal that I finished is all critters and plants from my most recent AmeriCorps year. So it will also be a celebration of my accomplishments and hard work. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Entry 4: Nature Journaling 3

Wow since the last time I blogged so much has changed! I finished my AmeriCorps service year in WA, moved back in with my mother while worki...